One Deed One Lifetime --- Pay it forward..

I've just went thru all my previous blogs! Some of my blogs can be so interestingly stupid! Hahaha.. did found alot of spelling errors in them! Hmm.. Hahaha I just realised that my life has been pretty happening! Always full of nonsense n craps!

Okie.. the company just called! Offering me a very low pay! Hmm.. I will still go for it! I may not like it.. but i still need to feed my family! Haiz.. what to do? Low qualifications mah! Hahaha! Now me really praying hard a miracle will happen again! I dun wan to work! Please let me continue to study! I'll make sure you will see the difference in me! I swear! From now on, I'll say "I love to study" I'll never tell others i hate books!! I want to go back to school!!

Ok! Feeling pretty lazy and lousy nowadays! Perhaps its the bad weather that is causing the trouble lah! Getting very short tempered again! But i'm trying my best to get out of this bad mood thingy! Sometimes by thinking of what mummy used to tell me can really help me alot! Hahaha..

Dun noe leh, but i really hate to stay at home! This is very bad ah! I oso dun noe ah! I really hate the feeling of staying at home! Dun noe y but my sister have the kick of pissing me off! She really enjoy seeing me kena scolding by my mother ah! For no good reason.. She always like to link certain things to me.. Causing me to get another scolding! ALL FOR NUTTING!

Yesterday, i keep asking myself this (actually someone ask me this long time ago).. "We all have goals, I have goals, you have goals! So when we actually reach our goals.. What happens next?"
So what will happen when we reach our goals? What do we get from our goals? So what if we are happy?? What do we get when we are happy? So what if we are not happy? What will we lose when we are not happy? What happens when we reach the goal of our life?

Then i start to think again, ppl say i have the ability to make others laugh! I have the capability to make ppl happy! ok.. fine! So they can laugh and be happy.. so what happens to me??

And i got the answers to none..
Cheers..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: