My mum is bored!

Sometimes i really dun understand my mum! Hmm.. She's abit funny at times!

U know what happened yesterday? After i came back from my swim, Receive a call from mummy.. we chat for awhile! Then after that i went to my mum's room to take dinner! I told her that my mummy called from school..
We were suppose to be watching TV together.. the Channel 8 show! The show can be quite funny at times ah! But dun noe what happen.. she suddden ask me..

mother: "Ur lecturer never introduce guys to you ah?"
mother: "What about her nephews?"
me: ... (0_o")
mother: "Got or not?? (you mei you)"
me: "dun have le!"
mother: "Huh? how come dun have liao???"
mother: "how about that time that one??"
me: "went back le.."
me: "aiya.. dun have liao lor.. Thats y never introduce lah!"
me: "Y leh?? Y u ask?"
mother: "long time never hear you talk about it liao mah! hahaha"

Dun noe wats wrong with her ah! Maybe she really scared i cannot get married! Oh.. Isn't that better?? I will have less responsiblilty and more freedom! Hahaha more time for everything else! Hahahaha

I tink she might be trying to sound me out! Hahaha.. cos ever since after my exams.. I've been going out very frequently! sometimes till quite late too! Hahaha everytime she ask.. i oso DUN TELL HER LEH!! Hahaha always like that..

mother: "where r u going?"
me: "out!"
mother: "with who?"
me: "friend"

Before she can continue to ask more.. I already ran out of the house liao! Hahaha this is something i'm really good at nowadays!

But so long as i return home with her favourite food.. I will be ok! Hahaha.. Thats my secret of being able to go out all day long and yet dun get scolding from my mum! If u guys have face this type of problem.. do give this method a try! It really works!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: