abit more to add on!

Yes, true that i might have got myself into a good company, big company, rich company! But i can tell u that I Really hate this! I've been missing out alot in other aspects of life! This is not going to be short term! I dun noe how long i can stand!

I tink i'm really gonna break down soon! I dun noe y but its just that i will put in everything i've got into my work! Hence spending less time at home! Can u imagine i actually spent 12 hours at work yesterday! 3 to 4 hours on the road! so how long do u tink i can spend at home? Not much i guess!

Well.. dun tell me this is only once in a blue moon.. I can tell u this straight.. This is just the beginning! .. Once i get into it, I will be spending more than just 12 hours at work! This is the way people work there! Well.. not all of them are like that thou, i guess its just the level of committment in each of us! Each of us has different expectation of ourself.. So maybe mine is much higher than them! Well.. wat ever it is.. I just hope for nutting but the best!

Alrite, gtg! Tml is the sales! I'm expected to be stationed in the showroom, cos that is a pretty important area and my bosses dun really trust those temp workers.. So i guess.. Its me again..... haiz! I will definitely try my best to break their sales records! Show them all i've got! HAhaha


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: