Today i got study... I swear!

Really bored! Really sick! Dun noe what to do.. Now one of my silly classmate is singing to me! Hahahaha Reach home awhile ago! Super sian.. didn't really want to come home! But also no where to go! Really feel so tired.. mentally tired! Really testing my patient...

Ok, first lets do some work! Just now mummy asked me what is deadlock! Actually i know, i can roughly remember. But i dun noe how to put it in proper words lah! So let me give all of u the proper explaination now:
Deadlock - two or more processes are waiting indefinitely for an event that can be caused by only one of the waiting processes.
D-code rite, i say wrongly just now, i did the JPEG stuff.. the one with the long formula is call DCT! quantization is different! Hahaha.. so blur! NVM, i learn all now, next time u all have any problem, can come n find me! I try not to forget it!! Very fun ah, after i study, at the end of the day, still got mummy to test me! Lolx, anyone can test me ah, all except for miss kwan, i really very scare of her big eyes!

So i tink tml morning i all the way chiong OS! So go lecture no need to blur n stone there again! 2 hour lec.. dun noe whether can survive or not! Let me try to motivate myself ba.. Hmm.. If tml i dun fall asleep in lecture tomolo, i will treat myself to all the sweets i can find!(wat kind of motivation is this??) Hahaha..

Stupid me.. as always! Today i called my sister when i was in breadboard. Hahaha, maybe its the first time andrew n mummy see me scold ppl till so fierce ba! I lazy to go into details of wat she actually said ah! Too stupid liao! But really talk until i want to cry again! But got so many people there! Cannot cry infront of sooo many ppl rite! hahahha! She keep telling me stupid things! Scold me lor! Nag lor.. now still want me to call her everyday to report! Stupid rite! So what if i choose not to call?? Who can control me?? Want to compete stubborness.. i wun't lose one lor! I can be very responsible.. i can oso be very irresponsible! Its my choice lor! Who want to try to control me?? Or should i say Who has the power to control me?? Anyone wants to try??

Hahahaha stupid me!!

0 comments: