My Update.. super sian..

Long time no blog.. Sorry to keep all waiting!

This week very happening ah! So much things happened.. So much till i dun noe how to start! Let me go thru one by one lah!
Hmm.. first, tat day i cleared my CN!No sweat ah! Do u know how much time i spent on reading those notes?? I woke up at 4am to read thru lor! Thenon the same nite later cannot sleep well because of my FYP! Actually on top of FYP there is still 2 other project.. That nite was really terrible.. I woke up at 5am to prepare for my FYP.. I was thinking of giving up for the other 2 subjects already!

Wednesday morning came.. I reached school.. Went into the OS lab.. Then realised that project interview is next week! Everyone seems to know about it.. only me dun noe anything! I guess i really over stressed myself.. Getting stressed up over nutting.. Y m i always like that??? NVM.. still got D-code! But who noes, i go into D-code lab.. lecturer say.. project demo NEXT WEEK... arghhhh... Whats going on?? I keep thinking that everything has to be cleared by THIS week! End up like tat! haiz.. wats wrong with me? Everyone seems to know ah.. y onli i dun noe? M i really so blur.. or izzit that i'm just tooooo gan chiong abt my project?? It all proves that i'm a super gan chiong spider.. Its never fun to do project with me.. I will over-stress my groupmates with super early datelines! Haiz.. Stupid me..

Then came my FYP judging.. U can never imagine how worried i look when i was waiting in the lab! Everytime the door opened.. i would look up.. my groupmates were pretty amused! Seldom will they find me so gan chiong.. But i keep telling myself lah.. watever it is... i've already prepared for it! So even if really kena shoot.. i can only depend on my "smoking skills". Hahaha well.. finally my judges came.. they were pretty in a hurry.. i dun even have enough time to do a full demo of my project! Some of the good features were not shown! Haiz.. But all end well.. Not a single question that we couldn't answer! Not much technical questions asked!

I FEEL SO STUPID..... Y I ALWAYS SO GAN CHIONG??

Then thursday is my technical presentation. Got to wear formal again. Feel so uncomfortable in it! Look amusing in those formal wear! Something funny happened.. met some neighbour at the lift area! An old auntie.. Keep smiling at me.. keep looking at me.. I feel so disturbed.. but managed to force a smile... Before i step into the lift.. she called me finally..

old auntie: "Girl ah... going to work ah??"
me: "no lah.. hahaha today got presentation!"
old auntie: "oh hahaha.. good good.."

But thats not the point.. the point is.. i DUN NOE HER! Hmm.. maybe i'm really so famous in my block? They all seems to know me pretty well.. but i just dun noe them! They even know which floor i stay! But i dun even know anything about them! hahaha i'm so stupid ah! This is not the first time.

That day me n zihua were going home.. on our way to bus stop, we met a guy, he smiled and wave at me.. I was stunted.. but i wave back n smile at him too!

Zihua: "ur frend ah?"
Me: " no leh! Dun noe him!"
Zihua: "huh?? then y u wave at him?"
Me: "dun noe leh, he wave at me first mah, so i wave back lor!"
Zihua: "u really power ah! like tat oso can"
Me: "never mind ah.. 1 wave and a smile wouldn't kill me ah"

Well.. thats me.. What to do?? I really stupid rite?

0 comments: