Its here..

Remember what i said in my blog a few days ago?? It came.. It really came. But much faster than i expected....

It really comes back to our EXPECTATIONS again. Y am i always exepected to do whatever you tell me to do? Can i ever say NO? M i suppose to keep quiet even when i hear all those accusation? I know that you weren't happy since tat day she complaint abt me.. Didn't u realised tat i never spoken to you about this matter.. NEVER! I never blame you for scolding me.. Its because i never bother to clear things up! But i'm just upset over what u have said..

"you are getting from bad to worst! Everytime ask u to help, u always dun help"

But problem is.. what is getting from bad to worst?? My temper again? My attitude? What izzit that i did that make you so unhappy about me again???
Anyway.. I never say i dun want to help! I NEVER REFUSE TO HELP! That silly girl was the one who told you that i refuse to help! But i never said that before! She just assume that.. so did u!

Please tell me what do you really expect from me? Since u dun wan to talk to me.. I also have nutting for u!

Leave me alone... Dun force me...

0 comments: