I dun noe what title to put!

Haiz.. I really study till i very sian! OS.. really flood liao ah! Information overloaded! haiz...

Really sian lor, nutting much to write! I still in CENT room, no mood to study any more! Stupid ah! I study the whole day. I really got study! But nutting much can go into my head lah! hahaha

Around 11, receive sms from my sister again! Keep asking me to go home! silly woman! Hahaha, not as if i nv go home! Y keep asking me to go back? I tink from tml onwards, my handphone will be off ah! Dun wan to read any more of all those sickening messages i have been receiving the past few days!!!!! SICK OF IT! I M REALLY SICK N TIRED OF IT!!!! Hahaha.. i going in MIA mode again! Woooaoaoahh long time never do that liao!

Hahaha, today Zihua made some yummy stuff for all of us! Really very nice! It has a really long name! I can't remember what its called! But anyway... its really nice! Then we all talk about turning CENT room into a mini restaurant! Maybe something like NYDC or Baker's inn! Cool isn't it! If thats going to happen, mummy will become the boss, me and zihua will become the cook! Hahaha so i'm not going to be unemployed afterall! So i better practice more! Hmm.. Guinea Pigs needed.. any volunteers?? Anyway, i'm really serious ah! need lots of guinea pigs! I'm going cook up a storm in my kitchen soon!

Whole day eat n eat n eat n eat lor! Nutting much lah!! eat eat eat lor!~ hahahaha stupid me!

0 comments: