Cheerene afternoon News..

Hahaha.. Its me again!! well... who else can it be? Lolx..

this morning wake up feeling kinda happy! Didn't really sleep well thou.. because of some stoopid mosquitoes!! They started "kissing" me all over! What to do?? Bo Bian rite.. simply irresistible mah!! Hahaha

Morning breakfast was ok lah.. didn't really eat much! Eat alone.. so boring! Then later leave for school le.. bth sia.. when i walk to bus stop hor... 1 kuku birb flew towards my direction ah.. Then suddenly it shited! Wahahaha.. guess what happen next? Lolx.. Of cos the poo miss me lah.. so else i oso no mood to write blog le! Miss me by ard 20cm ah!! roughly lah.. then can see the poo on the floor.. wet wet de.. hahaha!

Then hor morning i stroll into my lab.. Kenny ask me why i so happy like tat! He say i look so bouncy like tat! Hahaha.. i oso dun noe why i like so happy! Maybe its because of that miracle! So what happened yesterday?? i'm still not gonna tell u! Lolx..

later my supervisor is coming to see my project! PR2 liao... laalalalalaaa! hahaha but for now.. i'm going to meet up with my little brother(smith) n sister(chris) for lunch! Little apple might be joining too! I oso dun noe ah! hahaha! Nowadays lunch very enjoyable sia.. got so many ppl to eat with me! Lolx.

Tonite i shall post some interesting stories abt myself again!! Seeya.. Chris call le... but i no $$ to pay HP bills.. so i reject ah.. Bth! Sorry girl! Hahaha... Short circuit... Here i come!

0 comments: