Those Random Shots

Well, I've got heaps of photos on my computer which I have no idea on how to blog 'em out. So I guess, this heading is pretty reflective of the category these photos belongs to... "random shots"..

All the way back to those days....
As a PBA, I had to report back to Regional Sales Office. Basically, just a place where I put up trades etc. Miss those days~ miss the free Ice Milo...In a moment.. I was transferred back to the classroom for more training. So here's one taken by my fellow colleague during a training session.. This is one of the first few shots taken by my baby A200.
Back at home, even more fun awaits...
The 3 Little Imps. These kids are the life of the party! Ever since all 3 of them could walk and run, I had no peace at home. They are always up and running about. And their favourite hangout?? In the candy haven.. My room!
Here's Xuan Xuan learning to put on her own shoes. Being the eldest of the gang, she often leads the gang (which is ultimately, leaded by me!) to bend the house rules.

Chubby baby, Hong Xiang. Xuan's little brother. Another Rising little Imp. Getting really hard to handle these days. Seldom like to bring him out really.. cos he likes to call me "maa maa" out of the blue.
A very classic shot of Hong Xiang.
At our favourite Hangout... Macdonalds!
And there was a time, Hong Xiang was left at home as he was fast asleep.. while I brought Xuan Xuan out to run some errends.
He was so angry that he wasn't able to see us at home when he woke up from his slumber... Upon reaching home, I was greeted by this little angry face.. He refuse to talk to me for a good 5 minutes.
So lesson learnt, never do something behind a kid's back.

0 comments: