My dumb sister's birthday!

Alrite guys! First of all would like to say sorry to chris and gang! I was actually suppose to meet you people for dinner tonite, but i back out last minute! Not without a reason of cos! But still would like to offer my most sincere apologies..

Ahem.. June 17, 1991.. My mum gave me a new sister(<-- sorry that i couldn't come up with another better pharsing now)! Yup, the one dumb sister who brought me lots of sorrows and pain throughtout all these years! But never will i forget the joy and happiness she gave me occasionally.. This dumb sister of mine, had "extort" lots of gifts from me already, but nevertheless.. i still rushed home after work today and got her a small cake! Could really see the happiness in her eyes. Yup, thats rite, today is my dumb sister's birthday! I knew that my mum will be out for dinner with my father, so i rushed home just to keep her company on her birthday! U noe, its really very bad if you have to spend your birthday all alone, infront of the computer..

When i got her to cut the cake, i told her to make a wish! Guess what was her reply??

Dumb sister: "I need no wishes, I am a happy person already.."

Well, i guess she is really a very happy person at that very moment! Perhaps she was really touched by that little cake i've got her! Oh well, who wouldn't be?? Hahaha.. Dun be envy of her in any way, okie! I'm a bad sister ah.. Hahaha! Thats what she always say of me! What do u tink? Hee..

Had a long day at work! Finally see some end to the inventory thingy! Expected to finish it by tomolo! Today, my supervisor saw me getting very stress up over the inventory stuff! She bought me a taro pie! Wow.. That was yummy! Then as i plough thru the whole inventory, i found some damn serious mistakes! Oh... Without those silly mistakes, i could have saved alot of time! Oh man! What a waste of time, due to someone else's stupid mistakes! My supervisor almost fainted when i pointed out that mistake to her! Ahhh.. finally.. , finally will be able to rest properly on my long-awaited weekend! But i seriously doubt so! Will be busy on saturday too! Got to settle some application stuff and bring my mum to orchard for some shopping maybe!

I finally remembered what i wanted to share with all of u! Got really attracted by the concept of "Paying it Forward", so i decided to visit that webby! And send in my particulars to register myself as a participant of this great movement! Seriously hope that all of you out there could be part of this wonderful movement too!

One person does a good deed for another, something the person cannot do for himself and, indeed, may not expect. The recipient then goes out and does likewise to someone else and the chain of goodness continues.

Weekend's coming again! Wonder what will happen this weekend! Hopefully wun get sick like the past 2 weeks again! Stupid.. Wasted my weekends falling sick! Can't go anyway when i'm too sick to even stand up straight! Hahaha.. no wonder my mum forbid me to go anywhere! Lol.. Nah.. Its just out of her care and concern lah! I dun blame her for it! I just blame myself for being so stupid, trying to go out even when i can't walk properly!

Still coughing abit here and there! But rest assured, I'm recovering already! Please dun ask me to see a doctor! I'm really scare of seeing doctors! They are gonna stick that big fat needle into my butt again! (That was many many years ago, I had very serious food poisoning, the doctor gave me n injection in my butt!).... Ok.. stop laughing! Its not funny! In fact, its painfully okie! Hahaha.. but that was years ago lah! But till now, i'm still afraid of going to clinics, taking awful medicine..

In short, I just hate falling sick!
Hahaha.. oh well, who likes it anyway!

Oh today, i left my handphone at home! Wow.. I simply felt so stranded all alone at jurong! Stupid me!

Will definitely remember to bring along my phone tomolo! Hahaha.. Love u all, good nite! Cheers.. and take care!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: